Thursday, September 17, 2009

Take 2...


I'm going to try this again. I had this blog for a few months last year, but traveling, school and life got in the way of maintaining it. So i've decided to give it another shot (although i couldn't have picked a worse time as my major school exams are coming up... whoops!).
So to kick off this blog, i thought the above picture was appropriate. It's a blank canvas which is where i'm starting. I hope to share with you some pictures of what inspires me, what i love and what i think is pretty darn cool. Hopefully i'll also be able to get some outfit shots in as well.
So heres to my new blog, let's hope it goes well.
xx

p.s please bear with me while i get this blog in ship-shape condition :)
photo credit: http://www.windgrove.com/ee/images/uploads/white_canvas.jpg

No comments: